The invitation to join us is an invitation to acknowledge and thank your beautifulself. As with any online shopping, please note each piece's numerical length, as most images do not display each piece accurately to scale for your body type. Please also note that display busts and other mannequins are definitely not to "human" scale.
Most necklaces can be made with other chain types, lengths, styles, etc. Note about sterling silver jewelry. According to the us federal trade commission, the words silver' and sterling silver' describe a product that contains 92.5% pure silver.However, because the other 7.5% of silver contains other metals, like copper or zinc, your piece any sterling piece will tarnish over time. In order to prevent tarnish, we recommend storing your silver in an air-tight bag (for example, a ziploc bag) and always remove your piece as soon as you return home. While we're sure you've heard many home remedies for jewelry care like toothpaste, baking soda, etc. , we recommend avoiding these methods and sticking with true silver care products. Silver is an investment protect it. Silver is a timeless, classic, and universally valued material we all love it for many reasons first, it holds its value because it's a precious metal. Additionally, its durable, hypoallergenic, and much less expensive than gold but, it is still fragile, and is prone to scratches, scuffs, and dents. So, please wear your piece with love and care. An important note about you :.
One thing that we undoubtedly know. Is that you love to display your necklace as a representation of you. What we want you to know about bellaaipsa is that each of our necklaces is truly meant to act as a representation of your beautiful self. Each necklace bears our logo, not to "brand" ourselves, but to act as a reminder to you of your beautiful self. We ask that each time you touch, look, or think about your necklace, you thank your beautiful self for having the strength to emerge and take notice for even that one second.Thus, the designers at bellaipsa ask that you protect that powerful reminder protect that necklace and protect that beautiful selfa. This item is made of silver.